Professor Who Called Students ‘Vectors of Disease’ in Video Is Suspended
01-17-2022, 07:00 PM
RE: Professor Who Called Students ‘Vectors of Disease’ in Video Is Suspended
I really couldn't care less about profanity. I have a difficult time even caring about what he said. Young people are vectors of disease, especially in this day and age. When I was in college I had plenty of professors who could have been considered certifiable, but one accepted it as part of the atmosphere. There was the hippie who lived in a tent during the summer and moved to a cave in the winter. There was the lesbian professor who announced that men in her class would likely never pasa no matter how hard they worked (I finished with a C). Saying something stupid is not enough to fire anyone. Given that he is so close to retirement, I doubt he gives a rat's behind whatever decision they make. Plus, I imagine the lawsuit that the university would face will put him in the "let's quietly let him run out the clock."

Best
Rob

Abraham Lincoln in the only man, dead or alive, with whom I could have spent five years without one hour of boredom.
--Ida M. Tarbell

I want the respect of intelligent men, but I will choose for myself the intelligent.
--Carl Sandburg
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Professor Who Called Students ‘Vectors of Disease’ in Video Is Suspended - Rob Wick - 01-17-2022 07:00 PM