travel plans
08-07-2021, 08:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-07-2021, 08:56 PM by Eva Elisabeth.)
#6
RE: travel plans
(08-07-2021, 08:41 PM)mbgross Wrote: Roger- will defintely give you a post or two. I'll give you the good, the bad, and the ugly!


Gene- I would love to go to Lincoln, Il. Isn't that the only city named for him before he was president? Did he survey it? And didn't he christen it with a watermelon!!!!!


Eva- All I can say is WOW! What adventures you have done! The memories! I'm afraid my little trip pales in comparsion. what stories you must have!
Tuscany and Egypt were, Andalucia, too, but Norway was a nightmare due to one week of 24/7 heavy rain at almost freezing temps (in August)! Since I am forever done with cold countries, with rainy countries and with "cold" mountains.
I don't think your trip pales, I'd love to do it!! Camping truck sounds quite large and comfy (other than a tent) and yet adventurous!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
travel plans - by mbgross - 08-06-2021, 06:15 PM
RE: travel plans - by RJNorton - 08-07-2021, 06:01 AM
RE: travel plans - by Gene C - 08-07-2021, 08:26 AM
RE: travel plans - by Eva Elisabeth - 08-07-2021, 06:05 PM
RE: travel plans - by mbgross - 08-07-2021, 08:41 PM
RE: travel plans - by Eva Elisabeth - 08-07-2021, 08:55 PM
RE: travel plans - by Gene C - 08-10-2021, 07:05 AM
RE: travel plans - by AussieMick - 08-09-2021, 09:07 AM
RE: travel plans - by mbgross - 09-05-2021, 05:08 PM
RE: travel plans - by Gene C - 09-05-2021, 09:16 PM
RE: travel plans - by mbgross - 09-06-2021, 01:27 PM
RE: travel plans - by LincolnMan - 09-19-2021, 01:57 PM
RE: travel plans - by mbgross - 09-30-2021, 07:21 AM
RE: travel plans - by Gene C - 09-30-2021, 08:47 AM
RE: travel plans - by RJNorton - 09-30-2021, 09:12 AM
RE: travel plans - by David Lockmiller - 09-30-2021, 11:13 AM
RE: travel plans - by Gene C - 09-30-2021, 01:57 PM
RE: travel plans - by mbgross - 10-11-2021, 09:27 AM
RE: travel plans - by RJNorton - 10-12-2021, 07:01 AM
RE: travel plans - by mbgross - 10-12-2021, 07:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)