The Gatch Brothers
01-23-2021, 10:10 AM,
#8
RE: The Gatch Brothers
Jimmy Durante, the "snozzola" of bygone days, used to quip, "everybody wants to get in on the act." This is one more of the same. I dug into the finger in the head story (no pun intended...well yes) at some length in "A Finger in Lincoln's Brain" (shameless plug) and had I come across a Dr. Gatch's finger, I would certainly have added it to the list.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Gatch Brothers - by RJNorton - 01-22-2021, 06:05 AM
RE: The Gatch Brothers - by RJNorton - 01-22-2021, 06:28 AM
RE: The Gatch Brothers - by Gene C - 01-22-2021, 08:55 AM
RE: The Gatch Brothers - by Steve - 01-22-2021, 11:58 AM
RE: The Gatch Brothers - by Steve Whitlock - 01-22-2021, 12:54 PM
RE: The Gatch Brothers - by Steve Whitlock - 01-23-2021, 01:54 AM
RE: The Gatch Brothers - by RJNorton - 01-22-2021, 01:29 PM
RE: The Gatch Brothers - by Steve - 06-18-2025, 03:26 PM
RE: The Gatch Brothers - by Ernesto - 01-23-2021, 10:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)