Surratt Society Update
12-22-2020, 05:09 PM,
#13
RE: Surratt Society Update
(12-20-2020, 07:29 PM)Anita Wrote: I look forward to reading my copy of the Courier in any format. I miss it. I second Bob with thanks to you Bill and all those working to keep things together.
Same here. And while I loved and miss the traditional paper edition, I look forward to be able to read the latest issue as soon as released, even when I am in Vienna. So far, I had always have to wait for semester break to read the pile that was awaiting me at home
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Surratt Society Update - by wpbinzel - 07-28-2020, 02:27 PM
RE: Surratt Society Update - by Eva Elisabeth - 07-28-2020, 08:04 PM
RE: Surratt Society Update - by wpbinzel - 07-31-2020, 01:13 AM
RE: Surratt Society Update - by LincolnMan - 07-31-2020, 06:12 AM
RE: Surratt Society Update - by wpbinzel - 08-07-2020, 11:27 PM
RE: Surratt Society Update - by Dennis Urban - 08-06-2020, 11:57 AM
RE: Surratt Society Update - by Jim Garrett - 08-07-2020, 11:12 AM
RE: Surratt Society Update - by Wesley Harris - 12-19-2020, 08:45 PM
RE: Surratt Society Update - by wpbinzel - 12-19-2020, 10:39 PM
RE: Surratt Society Update - by Wesley Harris - 12-20-2020, 01:10 PM
RE: Surratt Society Update - by RobertLC - 12-20-2020, 10:55 AM
RE: Surratt Society Update - by Anita - 12-20-2020, 07:29 PM
RE: Surratt Society Update - by Eva Elisabeth - 12-22-2020, 05:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)