Preponderance of the Evidence in a Civil Trial
04-01-2020, 01:59 AM
RE: Preponderance of the Evidence in a Civil Trial
(03-31-2020 10:48 PM)Steve Whitlock Wrote:  [quote='Steve Whitlock' pid='80630' dateline='1585702062']
Since we're on the subject of DNA Studies, there was another study I wanted to do, for relatives of John Wilkes Booth; however, it appears those descendant relatives are committed to Nate Orlowek, or other studies. They didn't want to discuss their dna with me when I called, and referred me to Mr Orlowek, but I don't care to be part of somebody else's plan. Mine doesn't involve digging anybody up, as there were no exhumations with the NHL and Rathbone Studies.

I tried! My study (again with Suzanne Hallstrom) could have checked for the possible supposed children of JWB.

I may revisit possibilities for both fathers of Nancy Hanks Lincoln and Sarah Hanks, mother of Sophia (Hanks)Lynch-Legrand. According to descendants of Sophia, Sarah and Nancy were "badly mixed, half-sisters and cousins", so possibly the fathers were related; if the same father they would be full-sisters.

Looking back over my recent posts it looks like more I's than a patch of potatoes. Let me be more specific in regard to Suzanne Hallstrom who maintains the Hanks surname project, in addition to working with other surname DNA Projects. She also established the Genetic Lincoln website and is our line of communication for those with questions, or needing research, such as the Rathbone mtdna Study. She also does genealogy for the projects and oversees the dna evaluations, as well as being the person making the cold calls after I tell her of potential donors. I've tried those cold calls and failed miserably. She, and Rich Hileman in some NHL cases, managed to get those dna donors. Also, as you can see from her email about the wood chip dna, she coordinates getting matters resolved, and is currently working to pinpoint which chair the chip came from.

She also deals with me, not always the easiest task. My conscience caught up with the I's.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Preponderance of the Evidence in a Civil Trial - Steve Whitlock - 04-01-2020 01:59 AM