Lincoln Assasinated For Going Against Banks
12-02-2019, 03:11 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2019 03:19 PM by Mylye2222.)
RE: Lincoln Assasinated For Going Against Banks
I've read those theories as well. Frankly, it's not impossible, as another poster had mentioned similar financial policies of Lincoln and Kennedy. It is not a conspiracy that the Federal Reserve isn't public at all and owned by private banks, and that in Europe, it's the same with the Central European Bank. All the money is printed with interests and all nations are now in debt. National debts enriches big banks, such as the Rothschilds, and it increases poverty among ordinary citizens. And in France, why do you think so much people despise Emmanuel Macron? Because he's a former Rothschild high rate employee, and now as president, what he's doing? Playing the finance agenda.
I also heard that Booth and his gang got an important summ from European banks important agents.

(05-23-2015 09:46 PM)Craig Hipkins Wrote:  I too believe that the bank theory lacks credence. So does the theory that the assassination was concocted by the Jesuits as Charles Chiniquy suggested. However, Lincoln may have supported American banks, but does anyone know his view of International banks such as the ones managed by the Rothschilds? I have read various accounts of European banks funding both sides of the 1861-1865 American conflict. They had a good reason for this. Smaller economies (States) which would engage in trade struggles among themselves would be a lot less powerful than a one large State (A powerful central Govt.) which might disrupt the balance of money and power in Europe.

Craig

Agreed. Lincoln was an economical protectionist. He certainly had nothing about American banks. He was with the First Industrial Revolution and industry needed money. But he sounds he was a lover of big centralized government and wanted the money to be regulated. History shows he was right as we looks at how globalization and deregulation hurt the world.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lincoln Assasinated For Going Against Banks - Mylye2222 - 12-02-2019 03:11 PM