New Development in Booth Case Coming Soon
04-18-2019, 12:05 PM
RE: New Development in Booth Case Coming Soon
Anybody can look at those pictures and see it's not the same person. I don't care what the software says. I imagine every person on this forum would be 100% open-minded to serious, credible information that Booth escaped. But when you have people who have studied the assassination professionally and as a hobby for DECADES and have yet to see that serious, credible information, you can't give them a hard time when they approach something like this with skepticism. I believe that if it is ever proved that Booth escaped, it would light this forum up like nothing else. I have no doubt that the skeptics would admit without shame that they were wrong, and everybody here would dive in head first to re-write the history books. Don't blame the skeptics for being skeptical, for having learned their lesson. Blame whoever or whatever failed the skeptic time after time after time.

"The interment of John Booth was without trickery or stealth, but no barriers of evidence, no limits of reason ever halted the Great American Myth." - George S. Bryan, The Great American Myth
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Development in Booth Case Coming Soon - jonathan - 04-18-2019 12:05 PM