Genealogy Question
03-12-2019, 07:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-12-2019, 07:12 PM by Anita.)
#4
RE: Genealogy Question
(03-12-2019, 05:39 PM)GustD45 Wrote: Just doing a simple genealogical search finds that he's from Edwardsville in Illinois, but as for any connection to the "Hellcat" or the Tycoon I haven't found it yet.

Thanks! I thought it would be a simple search but I found it a bit more challenging.

Steve, what a wonderful letter! So he was a cousin. Thanks much. I will send this on to a few sites to clarify his relationship to Mary Todd.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Genealogy Question - by Anita - 03-12-2019, 04:59 PM
RE: Genealogy Question - by GustD45 - 03-12-2019, 05:39 PM
RE: Genealogy Question - by Anita - 03-12-2019, 07:06 PM
RE: Genealogy Question - by Steve - 03-12-2019, 06:13 PM
RE: Genealogy Question - by RJNorton - 03-13-2019, 03:23 PM
RE: Genealogy Question - by Anita - 03-13-2019, 06:51 PM
RE: Genealogy Question - by Donna McCreary - 04-04-2019, 11:35 PM
RE: Genealogy Question - by Anita - 04-05-2019, 11:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)