James L. Hoare
05-10-2018, 11:38 PM,
#10
RE: James L. Hoare
What a disappointment! I worked weeks , spent cash, gave up some sleep.- to research the "Judiciary Committee". I have pages of testimony, lists of witnesses, etc.
Then I asked this Symposium for help. You guys put me onto the REAL SEARCH -which shot holes in all I had done. For which I am Grateful. THE WHOLE THING IS A LIE.
When I start a new project, I won't wait so long to get your comments. Thanks everybody SSlater
Reply


Messages In This Thread
James L. Hoare - by SSlater - 05-09-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: James L. Hoare - by Steve - 05-09-2018, 03:31 PM
RE: James L. Hoare - by SSlater - 05-09-2018, 09:57 PM
RE: James L. Hoare - by Steve - 05-10-2018, 12:44 AM
RE: James L. Hoare - by RJNorton - 05-10-2018, 05:31 AM
RE: James L. Hoare - by John Fazio - 05-10-2018, 08:22 AM
RE: James L. Hoare - by Steve - 05-10-2018, 08:20 PM
RE: James L. Hoare - by Steve - 05-10-2018, 11:03 AM
RE: James L. Hoare - by John Fazio - 05-10-2018, 11:31 AM
RE: James L. Hoare - by SSlater - 05-10-2018, 11:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)