Law review article on the constitutionality of the military commission
03-27-2018, 01:13 PM
RE: Law review article on the constitutionality of the military commission
(03-27-2018 08:19 AM)Marty L. Wrote:  I've flagged this before; now it's actually in print. I know some of you will disagree with its basic argument; but I hope that it at least spurs conversation, and that you'll all find *something* of interest in it. I'm sorry I'll be out of town for your upcoming conference. Please feel free to distribute copies of this (or a link, anyway) to any attendees who might be interested.

Thanks very much to those of you who helped me understand some of the minutiae and who helped me avoid several historical errors.

http://columbialawreview.org/wp-content/...nation.pdf

Marty - Do you have clear rights to the article since you are giving the Surratt House permission to reprint? I am not sure that I can convince our gov't. printing office of producing such a thick document on such short notice, but just in case. I have been asked this before, most recently when I turned Wild Bill's 2017 conference talk on Lincoln's Reconstruction policy into a booklet. This one I would do as a give-away just at the conference. Not promising anything except including the online link in the folder, however.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Law review article on the constitutionality of the military commission - L Verge - 03-27-2018 01:13 PM