Mosby Letter
11-15-2016, 01:30 PM,
#6
RE: Mosby Letter
(11-14-2016, 08:14 PM)PaigeBooth Wrote:
(11-14-2016, 02:08 PM)Thomas Kearney Wrote: Thanks for sharing. I've never been to the Confederate Museum but I've driven by it. Is it interesting?

Thomas, it is extremely interesting and definitely worth a visit! Of course, I know that you got to sit on the original sofa used on the set of "Friends" during your visit to California. So this might pale in comparison Wink

I never watched "Friends" so it was no big deal to sit on the sofa. But I know it will be a big deal if I meet Bulls broadcasters Neil Funk and Stacey King when the Bulls come to DC this Winter.
Thomas Kearney, Professional Photobomber.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Mosby Letter - by PaigeBooth - 11-12-2016, 02:12 PM
RE: Mosby Letter - by Wild Bill - 11-12-2016, 03:53 PM
RE: Mosby Letter - by Jim Garrett - 11-14-2016, 09:43 AM
RE: Mosby Letter - by Thomas Kearney - 11-14-2016, 02:08 PM
RE: Mosby Letter - by PaigeBooth - 11-14-2016, 08:14 PM
RE: Mosby Letter - by Thomas Kearney - 11-15-2016, 01:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)