Forum Member in the News (again)
11-07-2016, 01:45 PM,
#6
RE: Forum Member in the News (again)
(11-07-2016, 01:33 PM)RJNorton Wrote: Wonderful, Thomas. We all wish you the best of luck and hope you get the job at Fairmount.

I do see one "Twitter problem," though. I think someone hacked your Twitter account and wrote false information for November 2:

[Image: thomas101.jpg]

Roger, I was not hacked, that was written on purpose due to my personal dislike of the Cubs.
Thomas Kearney, Professional Photobomber.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Forum Member in the News (again) - by Gene C - 11-02-2016, 07:44 AM
RE: Forum Member in the News (again) - by Gene C - 11-07-2016, 06:08 PM
RE: Forum Member in the News (again) - by Thomas Kearney - 11-07-2016, 01:45 PM
RE: Forum Member in the News (again) - by HerbS - 11-07-2016, 03:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)