Has anyone done any research on Leonard T. Hogan?
10-20-2016, 06:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-20-2016, 06:06 AM by Gene C.)
#2
RE: Has anyone done any research on Leonard T. Hogan?
I'm slow to believe it too.

Was/is it the usual practice for a common courier to read the messages they were to deliver?
I would guess not, and that they were also in code, in case the messenger was captured.

That's a message I would guess to be more likely sent through Surratt, Slater, Augustus Howell (any known photo's of him?), or a more experienced courier.

Any corroborating evidence to Mr. Hogan's story?
John, you uncover some really interesting, puzzling pieces to this story. How did you come across this fellow?
So when is this "Old Enough To Know Better" supposed to kick in?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Has anyone done any research on Leonard T. Hogan? - by Gene C - 10-20-2016, 06:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)