Permission slip
07-23-2016, 06:58 PM,
#4
RE: Permission slip
I wonder if a photo of Joseph Humphreys exists? I tried to find but drew a blank.

As for leaving beloved pets behind - I had never understood how the Lincolns could do this and separate from Fido until facing the same situation with a cardiac kitty that quite likely wouldn't survive the stress of an over thousand kilometers journey. A heartbreaking decision.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Permission slip - by Gene C - 07-20-2016, 07:19 PM
RE: Permission slip - by RJNorton - 07-21-2016, 04:54 AM
RE: Permission slip - by Eva Elisabeth - 07-21-2016, 08:48 AM
RE: Permission slip - by Eva Elisabeth - 07-23-2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Permission slip - by Thomas Kearney - 07-23-2016, 07:01 PM
RE: Permission slip - by RJNorton - 07-24-2016, 05:36 AM
RE: Permission slip - by Eva Elisabeth - 07-24-2016, 06:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)