Permission slip
07-20-2016, 07:19 PM,
#1
Permission slip
I was suppose to post this yesterday, but I got involved with a construction project in the back yard - digging a hole. Gene asked me to let you know he will be away from the forum for a few days visiting his family. I offered to go with him, but he didn't want to have to wait in a locked car with the windows rolled up most of the way while I attended to business.
(Stretch my legs, sniff around, mark the territory, you know the usual things tourist do)
Go figure.

I'd say more, but it's nap time.

Fido
So when is this "Old Enough To Know Better" supposed to kick in?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Permission slip - by Gene C - 07-20-2016, 07:19 PM
RE: Permission slip - by RJNorton - 07-21-2016, 04:54 AM
RE: Permission slip - by Eva Elisabeth - 07-21-2016, 08:48 AM
RE: Permission slip - by Eva Elisabeth - 07-23-2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Permission slip - by Thomas Kearney - 07-23-2016, 07:01 PM
RE: Permission slip - by RJNorton - 07-24-2016, 05:36 AM
RE: Permission slip - by Eva Elisabeth - 07-24-2016, 06:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)