The Old Scrap Book
09-20-2014, 04:01 PM,
#4
RE: The Old Scrap Book
I found it in Houston, Texas, at an estate sale. I only bought it because I thought there might be some political campaign material in it and I saw a Custer article when I opened it up. The Custer article was a dud, but I started pulling stuck pages apart and saw all the Lincoln articles. I will be posting some of the articles, or any that any members may want to see.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Old Scrap Book - by Warren - 09-16-2014, 08:08 PM
RE: The Old Scrap Book - by Jim Garrett - 09-20-2014, 07:30 AM
RE: The Old Scrap Book - by LincolnMan - 09-20-2014, 02:59 PM
RE: The Old Scrap Book - by Warren - 09-20-2014, 04:01 PM
RE: The Old Scrap Book - by BettyO - 09-20-2014, 05:06 PM
RE: The Old Scrap Book - by Jenny - 09-20-2014, 07:06 PM
RE: The Old Scrap Book - by LincolnMan - 09-20-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: The Old Scrap Book - by L Verge - 09-20-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: The Old Scrap Book - by RJNorton - 09-21-2014, 05:12 AM
RE: The Old Scrap Book - by LincolnMan - 09-21-2014, 07:13 AM
RE: The Old Scrap Book - by Warren - 09-21-2014, 07:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)