Your personal choice of actors who have portrayed Lincoln
08-29-2012, 05:48 PM
RE: Your personal choice of actors who have portrayed Lincoln
(08-29-2012 03:51 PM)Laurie Verge Wrote:  I agree about the likeness to Borat. I also thought that The Conspirator's John Surratt looked like Justin Bieber! Also did not like the characters they chose for Powell and Weichmann.

I think like yuo, Laurie. We don't know what Lloyd looked like, but the actor in the Redford movie seemed right on, and the one who played JHS did remind me of J. Beiber, too! I guess I know too much about LJWeichmann to be able to accept anyone's portrayal. Maybe I felt that the acting was the problem, not the way he looked. LJW should have not bveen quite so confident. I think he should have been nervous about glancing at Mrs. Surratt. Not intimidated, just upset. I think he was described by someone (reporters?) as looking self assured, which puzzles me, based upon all I have learned. I would think he would have been a nervous wreck. Does anyone agree with that assessment?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your personal choice of actors who have portrayed Lincoln - emma1231 - 08-29-2012 05:48 PM