Abraham Lincoln Tomb Documentary
07-29-2014, 05:38 PM
RE: Abraham Lincoln Tomb Documentary
Hello Symposium Members,

I am the producer of the upcoming Lincoln Tomb Documentary. I was searching the web for a list of newspapers which have published the AP release about the project and discovered this thread.

I won't spam the forum with solicitations, rather for those who might be interested in the project, I invite you to follow the documentary blog at my website:

http://www.autumnleafpro.com

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. The teaser trailer was created for our Indiegogo campaign. The final film will incorporate interviews, narration, musical interludes, and potentially re-enactment scenes and computer renderings of the tomb at various stages...all depending on our funding tiers.

We have had a wealth of Lincoln enthusiasts contact us offering in-kind services, and yesterday received information from a former IL Capital Development Board employee about rare documents and photos which will be at our disposal.

Last, when the production is complete, ownership rights will be granted to the Lincoln Monument Association. They will sell the DVD in perpetuity to raise funds for the maintenace of the tomb. Every donation directly contributes to the preservation of the Lincoln Tomb.

Thank you much and thank you Angela for noticing the campaign and starting the discussion.

Chris Ryder
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Abraham Lincoln Tomb Documentary - Angela - 07-22-2014, 11:36 AM
RE: Abraham Lincoln Tomb Documentary - Chris Ryder - 07-29-2014 05:38 PM