George Atzerodt's Little girl Edith
07-26-2014, 10:42 PM,
#11
RE: George Atzerodt's Little girl Edith
(07-26-2014, 10:32 PM)SSlater Wrote: It finally dawned on me , that if I send for Nicholas Crangle's marriage License, it may give me his wife's mother's name. That would be Elizabeth Wheeler's, and her brother William, mother's name. Also maybe some ID of Mr. Adams. Virginia says 6 to 8 weeks delay. thus an answer by OCTOBER.

John,

Elizabeth's mother's name was Ann. I don't know what her maiden name was. Her second husband was James Adams SR. (1794-1859). After her husband died Ann Adams lived with her son James Jr. She's living with him in the 1860 and 1870 censuses. In 1880 she is not living with him and likely dead. Ann was born about 1802.

Still, Get Crangle's marriage record if you can. I'd love to see it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
George Atzerodt's Little girl Edith - by SSlater - 07-13-2014, 12:15 AM
RE: George Atzerodt's Little girl Edith - by Dave Taylor - 07-26-2014, 10:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)