An Old Story Is Back...
06-12-2014, 08:10 PM,
#9
RE: An Old Story Is Back...
(06-12-2014, 01:28 PM)Gene C Wrote: Your comments about underground subways and tunnels reminded me of this this movie & TV series, although it doesn't take place in NYC.
Anyone remember Carl Kolchak?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Xfl0m6U8IE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbzPooqlZ84 (the full movie)

I used to love that show! I bought some episodes on DVD. I was just thinking about it the other day too. I wish someone at HBO would do a remake. I think a network tried it a few years back and it was a flop. They need some creative, imaginative minds to make it work.

Thanks for the memory!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
An Old Story Is Back... - by L Verge - 06-12-2014, 09:57 AM
RE: An Old Story Is Back... - by BettyO - 06-12-2014, 10:45 AM
RE: An Old Story Is Back... - by Rsmyth - 06-12-2014, 12:45 PM
RE: An Old Story Is Back... - by BettyO - 06-12-2014, 12:59 PM
RE: An Old Story Is Back... - by Gene C - 06-12-2014, 01:28 PM
RE: An Old Story Is Back... - by John E. - 06-12-2014, 08:10 PM
RE: An Old Story Is Back... - by SSlater - 06-12-2014, 04:22 PM
RE: An Old Story Is Back... - by L Verge - 06-12-2014, 04:47 PM
RE: An Old Story Is Back... - by Gene C - 06-12-2014, 04:59 PM
RE: An Old Story Is Back... - by SSlater - 06-12-2014, 10:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)