(08-24-2012, 03:36 PM)Gene C Wrote: (08-24-2012, 03:25 PM)Natty Wrote: (08-24-2012, 03:20 PM)Gene C Wrote: (08-24-2012, 03:13 PM)Natty Wrote: I just read a book about sexually transmitted diseases during the Civil War - A whole book? Yuk! Well, it was actually about sex during the Civil War, but to sum it up, yes - it was mostly about STDs and prostitutes with STDs. A whole book. I hope you washed your hands
(08-24-2012, 03:25 PM)Natty Wrote: (08-24-2012, 03:20 PM)Gene C Wrote: (08-24-2012, 03:13 PM)Natty Wrote: I just read a book about sexually transmitted diseases during the Civil War - A whole book? Yuk! Well, it was actually about sex during the Civil War, but to sum it up, yes - it was mostly about STDs and prostitutes with STDs. A whole book.
(08-24-2012, 03:20 PM)Gene C Wrote: (08-24-2012, 03:13 PM)Natty Wrote: I just read a book about sexually transmitted diseases during the Civil War - A whole book? Yuk!
(08-24-2012, 03:13 PM)Natty Wrote: I just read a book about sexually transmitted diseases during the Civil War -