Lilly Irons, Shackles, Ball & Chains
06-24-2013, 05:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-25-2013, 10:13 PM by Gene C.)
#7
RE: Lilly Irons, Shackles, Ball & Chains
This post heading could to be the title of a great blue grass song

Lily Irons, Shackles, Ball & Chains
The put a bag on my head and I'm goin insane
Tomorrow I'm hangin
And I'll be in my grave
With my Lily Irons, Shackles, and my Ball and Chains

The irons are so tight
And I can't scratch my nose
I dropped the darn ball
And I broke all my toes.
So, listen my son, don't follow my path.
They'll write a bad story, like the one done by Gath.
I know I've done bad, I know I've done wrong
And the best I can get, is this sad little song.

I have a new friend,
he's the bug in my cell
I confessed everything,
but he never will tell.
We were playing tag,
I slipped, he went crunch
My new friend is dead,
But he's staying for lunch
So when is this "Old Enough To Know Better" supposed to kick in?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Lilly Irons, Shackles, Ball & Chains - by L Verge - 06-24-2013, 12:13 PM
RE: Lilly Irons, Shackles, Ball & Chains - by Gene C - 06-24-2013, 05:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)