Jean Stapleton dead at 90
06-01-2013, 07:13 PM,
#1
Jean Stapleton dead at 90
Just saw where actress Jean Stapleton died at age 90. For those of you unaware, she played Edith Bunker on All in the Family. This scene where Archie tells her not to say the words "cling peaches" has always struck me as funny. RIP Edith.

Best
Rob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoIMvOUM3po
Abraham Lincoln is the only man, dead or alive, with whom I could have spent five years without one hour of boredom.
--Ida M. Tarbell

I want the respect of intelligent men, but I will choose for myself the intelligent.
--Carl Sandburg
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Jean Stapleton dead at 90 - by Rob Wick - 06-01-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: Jean Stapleton dead at 90 - by BettyO - 06-01-2013, 07:22 PM
RE: Jean Stapleton dead at 90 - by J. Beckert - 06-01-2013, 09:53 PM
RE: Jean Stapleton dead at 90 - by LincolnMan - 06-02-2013, 12:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)