Does anyone know what Cawood did after the war?
05-28-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: Does anyone know what Cawood did after the war?
GREAT STORIES!! John, Laurie and everyone.

I was just curious, because of how many in the last group to see John Wilkes Booth alive ended up in the same postal district after the war. I just thought it interesting, because it didn't seem like that is where all of them lived originally.

I don't know if this is the spot to post this or start another thread. I don't think I ever heard this, but did any of you know of Junius B. Booth going by any other name or derivation of it?? Did any of you know that John Wilkes Booth's middle name, before he started using "Wilkes," only started with an E. (Edwin, maybe?)?

I didn't realize this. Junius B. Booth signed his name as "Julius B. Booth," with his profession as a "Tragedian," and his family's names (with John E. Booth, and Julius Booth, Jr.) on the 1850 Baltimore Federal Census
was he trying to hide from someone --- hide Mary Ann? In the 1830 census, he signed his name alone as Junius B. Booth.

I don't know if I am able to do this, but here goes. Look quick , because I might have to take it down, if it even posts:

Okay, it won't post, but if anyone wants to see the .jpg of the two census years, just message me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anyone know what Cawood did after the war? - scldrgnfly - 05-28-2013 07:55 PM