What is the latest on the Booth DNA Project?
03-31-2013, 05:27 AM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2013 05:36 AM by Jim Garrett.)
RE: What is the latest on the Booth DNA Project?
(03-30-2013 04:01 PM)Laurie Verge Wrote:  Just for everyone else's clarification: Joe knows that statement gets on my nerves! But when you are dealing with a Yankee irritant, what are you going to do... If I fuss too much, he sends hoo doo snow to Southern Maryland. BTW Joe, the car was detailed yesterday, so the hoo doo residue was vacuumed out. Today, we have 60-degree weather and beautiful blue skies and sunshine.

HAPPY EASTER, Joseph and Everyone!

Laurie, you are being redundant. Yankee/Irritant/Joe.

You could also include in their a triple nagaytive. Smile

I believe the is also a "PLAN B". While the Armed Forces Museum of Health and Medicine has the most notable relic from the John Wilkes Booth, there may be DNA out there associated with the "body in the barn".

While I'm not at liberty to say at this time, there may be agreement on possible testing which may not require disturbing those at rest. Two separate groups have been in discussions about combining efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the latest on the Booth DNA Project? - Jim Garrett - 03-31-2013 05:27 AM