Hack Alert and Book Report
01-12-2013, 09:30 AM,
#6
RE: Hack Alert and Book Report
(01-12-2013, 09:27 AM)RJNorton Wrote:
(01-10-2013, 12:48 AM)John Stanton Wrote: Hi everyone. If you start having problems with your e mail, blame me. I was Hacked. I have been told that the Hacker may visit anyone that I have contacted. (Sorry 'bout that.) I'm back on line after over 3 weeks of "Tech Support".

Another security flaw was in the news yesterday. Rather than disable Java I went to my Control Panel and uninstalled it completely. It can always be re-installed in the future assuming it's secure.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hack Alert and Book Report - by John Stanton - 01-10-2013, 12:48 AM
RE: Hack Alert and Book Report - by RJNorton - 01-10-2013, 06:01 AM
RE: Hack Alert and Book Report - by Thomas Thorne - 01-10-2013, 08:37 AM
RE: Hack Alert and Book Report - by Laurie Verge - 01-10-2013, 11:17 AM
RE: Hack Alert and Book Report - by RJNorton - 01-12-2013, 09:27 AM
RE: Hack Alert and Book Report - by RJNorton - 01-12-2013, 09:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)