Charles County's Trail of the Assassin Weekend Commercial
03-20-2015, 12:16 AM
Charles County's Trail of the Assassin Weekend Commercial
Charles County, Maryland has a lot planned for the weekend of April 17 - 19. There will be events going on at Dr. Mudd's House, Rich Hill, and Port Tobacco. Here's a commercial that will be running on Charles County Public Access to inform people about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXRoqXGLEgY
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2015, 05:40 AM
RE: Charles County's Trail of the Assassin Weekend Commercial
That's a good commercial, Dave. Thanks for posting the link.
Find all posts by this user
03-20-2015, 08:52 AM
Wish I could stay for the entire weekend Dave. Thanks for posting !!
03-20-2015, 11:44 AM (This post was last modified: 03-20-2015 11:46 AM by Thomas Kearney.)
Thanks Dave. I will be attending the Funeral Train event at the B&O Railroad Museum if you are interested.

Was that you walking through the woods at Loyola during JWB In The Woods?
03-21-2015, 07:34 AM
Very professionally done. I really liked the dramatic music.

Bill Nash
03-21-2015, 08:48 AM
Fantastic, Dave! Thanks for sharing this!

"The Past is a foreign country...they do things differently there" - L. P. Hartley
03-24-2015, 05:33 PM
(03-20-2015 11:44 AM)Thomas Kearney Wrote:  ...Was that you walking through the woods at Loyola during JWB In The Woods?

Yes, Thomas. The people at Charles County TV had planned to shoot their own footage of the Mudd House and the escape route through Charles County but the never ending winter and snow wreaked havoc with their shooting schedule. They discovered my footage online and asked if they could use it for their commercial. I emphatically agreed.

On Friday, I returned to the studio and was interviewed by Charles County TV about my own interest in John Wilkes Booth and the events coming up in Charles County. You can watch that interview here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKdidi4vK_E

03-24-2015, 05:49 PM
Great job, Dave! Kudos!
03-24-2015, 06:05 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2015 06:05 PM by Thomas Kearney.)
(03-24-2015 05:33 PM)Dave Taylor Wrote:  
(03-20-2015 11:44 AM)Thomas Kearney Wrote:  ...Was that you walking through the woods at Loyola during JWB In The Woods?

Yes, Thomas. The people at Charles County TV had planned to shoot their own footage of the Mudd House and the escape route through Charles County but the never ending winter and snow wreaked havoc with their shooting schedule. They discovered my footage online and asked if they could use it for their commercial. I emphatically agreed.

On Friday, I returned to the studio and was interviewed by Charles County TV about my own interest in John Wilkes Booth and the events coming up in Charles County. You can watch that interview here:

That's cool man! I had watched JWB In The Woods much to the chagrin of my parents and I remember that footage.
03-24-2015, 07:23 PM
That's great Dave.

So when is this "Old Enough To Know Better" supposed to kick in?
03-24-2015, 07:37 PM
(03-24-2015 05:33 PM)Dave Taylor Wrote:  

Excellent, Dave. Another star among us.