Lincoln Discussion Symposium
Stolen US historical documents returned to owners - Printable Version

+- Lincoln Discussion Symposium (https://rogerjnorton.com/LincolnDiscussionSymposium)
+-- Forum: Lincoln Discussion Symposium (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Stolen US historical documents returned to owners (/thread-925.html)

Stolen US historical documents returned to owners - RJNorton - 05-15-2013 02:00 PM

Thanks to Richard Sloan for sending this link.

RE: Stolen US historical documents returned to owners - Rsmyth - 05-15-2013 02:41 PM

I am pretty sure they took a copy of the Gettysburg Address from my home. Just saying...

RE: Stolen US historical documents returned to owners - RJNorton - 05-15-2013 03:02 PM

Jim G. posted you have found where Jimmy Hoffa is buried, too. But it's the photos you have of John Lloyd and Peanut John that I'd love to see.

RE: Stolen US historical documents returned to owners - LincolnMan - 05-15-2013 04:08 PM

Wonder how the pair finally got caught. Didn't a politician a couple of years ago walk out of an Archive somewhere with a document folded in his suit jacket pocket?

RE: Stolen US historical documents returned to owners - RJNorton - 05-15-2013 05:44 PM

Bill, possibly you are thinking of Sandy Berger?

RE: Stolen US historical documents returned to owners - LincolnMan - 05-15-2013 06:12 PM

Yes, gee Roger-you're sharp as a tack!