Lincoln Discussion Symposium
Saving Lincoln now available on iTunes! - Printable Version

+- Lincoln Discussion Symposium (https://rogerjnorton.com/LincolnDiscussionSymposium)
+-- Forum: Lincoln Discussion Symposium (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Saving Lincoln now available on iTunes! (/thread-726.html)

Saving Lincoln now available on iTunes! - ninabeth13 - 03-05-2013 10:06 PM

Hello friends,

"Saving Lincoln" is now available on iTunes! As Lincoln people, I am certain you will enjoy the film (which I co-wrote).

Hailed by Michael Medved as "ingenious, moving, original and impressive," "Saving Lincoln" combines elements of theater and cinema to create a fresh visual world within authentic Civil War photographs. The movie is based on the true story of Abraham Lincoln and his close friend and bodyguard, Ward Hill Lamon.

Harold Holzer said "Saving Lincoln" is "brilliant, brave and entirely factual."

https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/saving-lincoln/id601623528

Thank you for the support! I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the movie - and thank you to those who have already commented on the film here.

- Nina

RE: Saving Lincoln now available on iTunes! - Hess1865 - 03-06-2013 10:30 AM

What about the DVD??
Not everyone has iTunes

RE: Saving Lincoln now available on iTunes! - ninabeth13 - 03-06-2013 12:00 PM

We are working furiously to get the DVD and BluRay ready and expect to have them available by the end of the month. Thank you for your patience. iTunes is free to download so you may want to give it a try, otherwise you shouldn't have to wait too long for the DVD. We appreciate your support!

RE: Saving Lincoln now available on iTunes! - HerbS - 03-06-2013 05:52 PM

iTunes did a very good job with "Saving Lincoln"."Rotten Tomatoes"and their critics were obnoxious!

RE: Saving Lincoln now available on iTunes! - Hess1865 - 03-07-2013 08:29 AM

THank you!

RE: Saving Lincoln now available on iTunes! - LincolnMan - 03-07-2013 08:36 AM

I recently purchased an Apple I-Phone. So with I Tunes I can download the movie-and for free?