Lincoln Discussion Symposium
CW Institute 2018 at Gettysburg College - Printable Version

+- Lincoln Discussion Symposium (https://rogerjnorton.com/LincolnDiscussionSymposium)
+-- Forum: Lincoln Discussion Symposium (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: CW Institute 2018 at Gettysburg College (/thread-3579.html)

CW Institute 2018 at Gettysburg College - L Verge - 12-15-2017 11:13 AM

2018 CWI Summer Conference
• Registration is open and filling up fast for our 2018 summer conference! Highlights include: Battlefield tours of Second Manassas and Harpers Ferry with NPS historians John Hennessy and Dennis Frye, a conversation with James “Bud” Robertson, a tour and lecture on Meade at Gettysburg with Kent Masterson Brown, and more. You can register for the conference here. All final payments are due by February 15, 2018.
• CWI is also pleased to offer several scholarships for high school students, high school teachers, and public historians to attend next summer’s conference. Please visit our scholarships page for more information on how to apply. All application materials are due by February 15, 2018.
• Registration discounts are available for K-12 teachers, students, military veterans, and Gettysburg College alumni.
• Questions? Check out our FAQ page. Still have questions? Please contact Ashley Luskey at aluskey@gettysburg.edu or 717-337-6592.

RE: CW Institute 2018 at Gettysburg College - STS Lincolnite - 12-19-2017 09:19 PM

The Civil War Institute (CWI) Conference is a lot of fun with great speakers. I have attended the past two years and have really enjoyed it. I hope to attend again in 2018. For those that might like to hear a sample of one of the lectures, see the link below.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?429745-6/abraham-lincoln-gettysburg-address

RE: CW Institute 2018 at Gettysburg College - Angela - 12-21-2017 03:53 AM

I have never seen Gettysburg in the summer - it would be great to combine a summer trip with such a fine conference.