Lincoln Discussion Symposium
Absence - Printable Version

+- Lincoln Discussion Symposium (https://rogerjnorton.com/LincolnDiscussionSymposium)
+-- Forum: Lincoln Discussion Symposium (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Absence (/thread-3441.html)

Absence - BettyO - 08-03-2017 10:05 AM

So very sorry for the long absence, folks. I've had some changes that have reconstructed my life a bit in that I have been care giver to my 94 year old mom for the past several months after she broke her ankle last March. She has had other complications and been hospitalized over the past 5 months but is now "getting back on her feet" in a round about way and is doing much better. She's still sharp as a tack and feisty as well so I'm sure I'll have time to be back on board soon. I have a hankering desire to do more research so you may see me online more often. I'm also retiring in about another 7-8 months, Thank God!!

Thanks for understanding!

Betty O

RE: Absence - Gene C - 08-03-2017 10:18 AM

Glad to here things are better. We have missed you.

RE: Absence - RJNorton - 08-03-2017 10:19 AM

Betty, we all wish you and your mother the best of luck! It's good to hear she has improved! Also, congrats on your upcoming retirement!

RE: Absence - Eva Elisabeth - 08-03-2017 06:09 PM

(08-03-2017 10:18 AM)Gene C Wrote:  Glad to hear things are better. We have missed you.
Yes - wonderful you care for your mom despite your work! And I'm glad to hear you can retire quite soon - well deserved.

RE: Absence - brtmchl - 08-04-2017 09:22 AM

Glad to hear that your Mom is recovering so well.