Lincoln Discussion Symposium
Spotted in LA: The Incredible Hyper-Realistic Sculpture of Abraham Lincoln - Printable Version

+- Lincoln Discussion Symposium (https://rogerjnorton.com/LincolnDiscussionSymposium)
+-- Forum: Lincoln Discussion Symposium (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Spotted in LA: The Incredible Hyper-Realistic Sculpture of Abraham Lincoln (/thread-2790.html)

Spotted in LA: The Incredible Hyper-Realistic Sculpture of Abraham Lincoln - RJNorton - 12-11-2015 04:20 PM

Many thanks to Kieran McAuliffe for sending this link.

RE: Spotted in LA: The Incredible Hyper-Realistic Sculpture of Abraham Lincoln - L Verge - 12-11-2015 04:24 PM

I want one!

RE: Spotted in LA: The Incredible Hyper-Realistic Sculpture of Abraham Lincoln - Anita - 12-11-2015 08:18 PM

Each time I view this sculpture I'm drawn in and mesmerized.

RE: Spotted in LA: The Incredible Hyper-Realistic Sculpture of Abraham Lincoln - Angela - 12-12-2015 04:29 AM

I have only seen pictures of it - it must be a great experience to see the bust in rl. Hope to be able to one day!

RE: Spotted in LA: The Incredible Hyper-Realistic Sculpture of Abraham Lincoln - LincolnMan - 12-12-2015 05:07 PM

It is truly amazing.

RE: Spotted in LA: The Incredible Hyper-Realistic Sculpture of Abraham Lincoln - LincolnMan - 02-28-2016 02:18 PM

Now I wonder if the sculpture has the scar under the lip that we've been talking about?

RE: Spotted in LA: The Incredible Hyper-Realistic Sculpture of Abraham Lincoln - RJNorton - 02-28-2016 04:31 PM

I searched through Dr. Sotos' The Physical Lincoln looking for information on this scar. Dr. Sotos really examines Lincoln closely in that book (Example: chapter 14, pp. 128-135, is devoted to Lincoln's lips). But I drew a blank regarding this scar.

RE: Spotted in LA: The Incredible Hyper-Realistic Sculpture of Abraham Lincoln - LincolnMan - 02-28-2016 07:03 PM

How could the scar have been missed by so many?!