Lincoln Discussion Symposium
Powell Family Tree - Printable Version

+- Lincoln Discussion Symposium (https://rogerjnorton.com/LincolnDiscussionSymposium)
+-- Forum: Lincoln Discussion Symposium (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Assassination (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Powell Family Tree (/thread-251.html)

Powell Family Tree - MaddieM - 08-22-2012 11:38 AM

Does one exist? I'm curious to know about the names and birth dates of the rest of the family?

RE: Powell Family Tree - BettyO - 08-22-2012 11:46 AM

(08-22-2012 11:38 AM)MaddieM Wrote:  Does one exist? I'm curious to know about the names and birth dates of the rest of the family?

Maddie - yes there is one -- a couple as a matter of fact. You are from the UK, right? The Powell family ancestral home is STILL standing in London, I think with the Powell family crest in stone over the door (they were a "highfalutin" family as we here in the South say, in their native England!)

A Powell descendant had shown me the photo years ago.....

I'll send you a PM - and you can email me regarding the particulars.....

RE: Powell Family Tree - MaddieM - 08-22-2012 06:47 PM

(08-22-2012 11:46 AM)BettyO Wrote:  
(08-22-2012 11:38 AM)MaddieM Wrote:  Does one exist? I'm curious to know about the names and birth dates of the rest of the family?

Maddie - yes there is one -- a couple as a matter of fact. You are from the UK, right? The Powell family ancestral home is STILL standing in London, I think with the Powell family crest in stone over the door (they were a "highfalutin" family as we here in the South say, in their native England!)

A Powell descendant had shown me the photo years ago.....

I'll send you a PM - and you can email me regarding the particulars.....

I'm from London.