Lincoln Discussion Symposium
Booth Spring at Tudor Hall - Printable Version

+- Lincoln Discussion Symposium (https://rogerjnorton.com/LincolnDiscussionSymposium)
+-- Forum: Lincoln Discussion Symposium (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Assassination (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Booth Spring at Tudor Hall (/thread-2300.html)

Booth Spring at Tudor Hall - Ed Steers - 03-23-2015 09:29 AM

In reviewing my assassination slide collection I came across this image of the original spring at Tudor Hall as described by Asia where she and JWB played. I think it dates from ca. 1979-1980 when I photographed the property and house (inside and out). Things were still in pretty much of a rustic state. Ed Steers

RE: Booth Spring at Tudor Hall - RJNorton - 03-23-2015 12:18 PM

Hi Ed. The image is not showing up. If you'd like, you can send it to me via e-mail file attachment, and I can then post it.

RE: Booth Spring at Tudor Hall - L Verge - 03-24-2015 03:02 PM

(03-23-2015 09:29 AM)Ed Steers Wrote:  In reviewing my assassination slide collection I came across this image of the original spring at Tudor Hall as described by Asia where she and JWB played. I think it dates from ca. 1979-1980 when I photographed the property and house (inside and out). Things were still in pretty much of a rustic state. Ed Steers

When I first went to Tudor Hall about 1977, it was a pleasant drive up a peaceful drive with the spring nearby, tall trees, lots of shrubs. Maybe not as rustic as in the Booth era, but certainly as nice as the late-1800s and early-1900s when Ella Mahoney loved the farm and wrote about it.

RE: Booth Spring at Tudor Hall - RJNorton - 03-25-2015 11:09 AM

Many thanks to Ed Steers for sending this image of the Booth spring at Tudor Hall.

[Image: BoothSpring1.jpg]

RE: Booth Spring at Tudor Hall - Jenny - 03-25-2015 02:46 PM

Wonderful picture! Thank you for sharing, Ed!