Lincoln Discussion Symposium
Terry Alford's Presentation at Ford's - Printable Version

+- Lincoln Discussion Symposium (https://rogerjnorton.com/LincolnDiscussionSymposium)
+-- Forum: Lincoln Discussion Symposium (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Assassination (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Terry Alford's Presentation at Ford's (/thread-2299.html)

Terry Alford's Presentation at Ford's - Susan Higginbotham - 03-23-2015 01:37 AM

This is a link to Terry Alford's presentation at Ford's Theatre on March 21. (There are links to the other presentations in Life, Career & Legacy of Abraham Lincoln symposium as well.)

http://www.c-span.org/video/?324113-6/discussion-life-john-wilkes-booth

RE: Terry Alford's Presentation at Ford's - Gene C - 03-23-2015 10:02 AM

Thanks so much for posting this. Can't wait to get home from work to watch this tonite.

RE: Terry Alford's Presentation at Ford's - Susan Higginbotham - 03-23-2015 10:06 AM

He's a great speaker. Wish I could have heard his presentation at the Surratt Society conference. Now I'm pacing the living room waiting for my dog's barking to announce the delivery of his book!

RE: Terry Alford's Presentation at Ford's - BettyO - 03-23-2015 10:33 AM

Thanks for the post, Susan!

RE: Terry Alford's Presentation at Ford's - Thomas Kearney - 03-23-2015 07:32 PM

What's hilarious is CSPAN identified him as Jerry Alford in the description. Accidents happen!

RE: Terry Alford's Presentation at Ford's - Jim Garrett - 03-23-2015 08:38 PM

(03-23-2015 07:32 PM)Thomas Kearney Wrote:  What's hilarious is CSPAN identified him as Jerry Alford in the description. Accidents happen!

Just like in "My Cousin Vinny".......Jerry Callo.

RE: Terry Alford's Presentation at Ford's - L Verge - 03-24-2015 03:12 PM

Now I know what happened to C-Span at the Surratt conference. We had been in contact, but I guess The Abraham Institute's conference at Ford's took precedence. That is always a nice conference also, but sometimes we fall on the same weekend.

Terry could only stay through lunch at the Surratt one, but he was sure signing a lot of books ahead of time.

RE: Terry Alford's Presentation at Ford's - Thomas Kearney - 03-24-2015 06:10 PM

(03-23-2015 08:38 PM)Jim Garrett Wrote:  
(03-23-2015 07:32 PM)Thomas Kearney Wrote:  What's hilarious is CSPAN identified him as Jerry Alford in the description. Accidents happen!

Just like in "My Cousin Vinny".......Jerry Callo.

My parents made me watch that movie since I want to be a lawyer. Not the best of court trial movies. Check out "Ghosts Of Mississippi". I want Criminal Defense to be my field of practice.