Lincoln Discussion Symposium
Happy Birthday! - Printable Version

+- Lincoln Discussion Symposium (https://rogerjnorton.com/LincolnDiscussionSymposium)
+-- Forum: Lincoln Discussion Symposium (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Happy Birthday! (/thread-1312.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Happy Birthday! - BettyO - 11-20-2013 12:08 AM

[Image: aq49.jpg]

Happy Birthday from "The Gang"

RE: Happy Birthday! - RJNorton - 11-20-2013 05:33 AM

I just got up (4:30 A.M.), turned on the computer, and this is the first post I read. Wow - happy birthday, Joe!

RE: Happy Birthday! - Eva Elisabeth - 11-20-2013 06:29 AM

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag, Joe!!!
I knew you sometimes dine with chipmunks, but how comes it you invite bears to your birthday party?

RE: Happy Birthday! - Gene C - 11-20-2013 09:21 AM

I like the new German Zouaves uniform.

Happy Birthday!

RE: Happy Birthday! - L Verge - 11-20-2013 06:53 PM

I've been running the roads today, Joe, but hope you've had a very happy birthday.

Folks, the bear is in the cartoon for a reason: Joe lives in one of those states that is home to black bears. One recently warmed his (the bear's) tush on the hood of Joe's car - leaving a sizable dent - and also opened a pack of Yuengling that Joe had in the back of his truck. Four punctured cans later, the culprit wobbled his drunken way back into the woods. Hope you had as good a party today as that bear had last week, Joseph...

RE: Happy Birthday! - J. Beckert - 11-20-2013 10:33 PM

Thanks for the birthday wishes. You folks are the best!

RE: Happy Birthday! - Eva Elisabeth - 11-20-2013 10:43 PM

(11-20-2013 06:53 PM)L Verge Wrote:  Joe lives in one of those states that is home to black bears. One recently warmed his (the bear's) tush on the hood of Joe's car - leaving a sizable dent - and also opened a pack of Yuengling that Joe had in the back of his truck. Four punctured cans later, the culprit wobbled his drunken way back into the woods.
I wonder if that bear made experiences like these fellows:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D5E5TjkDvU0&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DD5E5TjkDvU0

RE: Happy Birthday! - BettyO - 11-21-2013 06:12 AM

Happy, Happy Birthday Joe!!!! Big Grin

RE: Happy Birthday! - Anita - 11-21-2013 11:45 PM

I just had to throw my two Lincoln cents in and add my "Happy Birthday Joe!" I live in the land of brown bears and grizzlies. Magnificent animals when viewed from afar and not on the hood of my car!

RE: Happy Birthday! - J. Beckert - 11-22-2013 06:43 AM

Thanks, Anita! Do you live in the west?

RE: Happy Birthday! - Dawn E Foster - 11-22-2013 08:52 AM

What a celebration! Happy Birthday, Joe! (sorry I'm a little late, as usual ... )

RE: Happy Birthday! - Rsmyth - 11-22-2013 02:06 PM

Happy B-day Joe!
Joe and I live not too far from each other and although I have never hit a deer with my car (one of the few around here that has not) I have hit a bear.

RE: Happy Birthday! - J. Beckert - 11-22-2013 02:12 PM

Thanks, Rich! Bears make big dents.

RE: Happy Birthday! - L Verge - 01-07-2014 07:28 PM

I have been quite busy at work today, but now that I'm home, I have a little time to wish Eva an Alles Gute zum Geburtstag! She's another year older, but she is so wise now that I can't wait to see what she shares with us this year.

Happy Birthday, Eva, from all your friends and admirers here at the forum. And boy, I hope that the German phrase I copied from somewhere says that......!

RE: Happy Birthday! - J. Beckert - 01-07-2014 08:04 PM

Alles gute zum geburtstag Frau Eva! Ihr Deutsch intelect hört nie auf, uns zu überrasche!