Lincoln Discussion Symposium
How to Upload an Image in IMAGESHACK in 10 Easy Steps - - Printable Version

+- Lincoln Discussion Symposium (https://rogerjnorton.com/LincolnDiscussionSymposium)
+-- Forum: Lincoln Discussion Symposium (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: How to Post an Image (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: How to Upload an Image in IMAGESHACK in 10 Easy Steps - (/thread-126.html)

How to Upload an Image in IMAGESHACK in 10 Easy Steps - - BettyO - 07-26-2012 08:51 AM

Simply go to the IMAGESHACK Site in your Browser --

Here is the URL: http://imageshack.us/

[Image: image02xg.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[Image: image03ub.jpg]

[Image: image04p.jpg]

[align=center][Image: image05bf.jpg]

[Image: image06u.jpg]

[Image: image07md.jpg]

[Image: image08y.jpg]

[Image: image09gt.jpg]

[Image: image10sm.jpg]

[Image: image11ee.jpg]

It's that easy....!

How do you - Gene C - 11-13-2014 10:24 PM

How do you take a photo from Windows "Photo Gallery" or picture library, and post it?
Huh

RE: How do you - RJNorton - 11-14-2014 06:31 AM

Gene, did you not want to use Flickr this time?

RE: How do you - Gene C - 11-14-2014 09:59 AM

I can, it has its shortcomings.

RE: How to Upload an Image in IMAGESHACK in 10 Easy Steps - - BettyO - 05-30-2016 05:35 PM

Unfortunately, Imageshack no longer works well, so I've been asked how to post an image from one's computer - It's really easy to post graphics on the forum - just make sure that the graphic is 150 MB or smaller. If not, resize in a graphics program.

To post an image - after you make your post, scroll down to "Attachments" and click on the button "Choose File" and select the .jpg image, etc. to add from your computer. Then go over to "Add Attachment" and select what you just chose. It will be given a number, and then you simply choose "Update Post" to add the graphic to your post - I'm working on my iPad at the moment, but will add screen shots in a post tommorrow.