Lincoln Discussion Symposium
Continuation of Surratt Conference Photos - Printable Version

+- Lincoln Discussion Symposium (https://rogerjnorton.com/LincolnDiscussionSymposium)
+-- Forum: Lincoln Discussion Symposium (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Assassination (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Continuation of Surratt Conference Photos (/thread-752.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Continuation of Surratt Conference Photos - Laurie Verge - 03-21-2013 10:04 AM

And Dawn is another one that I have not met, but feel a kinship with. There are many great people in our field of interest.

Eat your hearts out ladies - I got so many hugs and kisses from guys at the conference that I felt like my days of being a twenty-something party girl were being relived!

RE: Continuation of Surratt Conference Photos - BettyO - 03-21-2013 02:04 PM

I got hugs but NO kisses!!! Angry

RE: Continuation of Surratt Conference Photos - HerbS - 03-21-2013 02:07 PM

BettyO------Ha !!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Continuation of Surratt Conference Photos - Gene C - 03-21-2013 02:09 PM

(03-21-2013 02:04 PM)BettyO Wrote:  I got hugs but NO kisses!!! Angry

I can fix that (If they let me come next year) Tongue

Fido

RE: Continuation of Surratt Conference Photos - JMadonna - 03-21-2013 03:26 PM

(03-21-2013 10:04 AM)Laurie Verge Wrote:  Eat your hearts out ladies - I got so many hugs and kisses from guys at the conference that I felt like my days of being a twenty-something party girl were being relived!

You still have great ankles Laurie.

RE: Continuation of Surratt Conference Photos - Dawn E Foster - 03-21-2013 03:49 PM

(03-20-2013 07:36 PM)L Verge Wrote:  BTW: Who told you to never insert an emoticon around me??? I truly do hate the things. I think it's because I was a secondary teacher, not an elementary one. Secondary teachers write out their praise, make suggestions, or tell the students what they did wrong. They don't save time by drawing a silly face. Never fear, however, I will tolerate them.

OMG: I hope I didn't just alienate some elementary school teachers. I apologize - "open mouth, insert foot" could be my motto.

Smiley, surprised, and disappointed faces work wonders with kindergartners, but "wow!" and "oops!" are pretty effective too. Nothing beats a sticker or a goldfish cracker, though.

RE: Continuation of Surratt Conference Photos - Laurie Verge - 03-21-2013 03:56 PM

Okay, Jerry, time to get an eye exam... And, there is no way that my knees could boost me onto a bar stool nowadays.