Lincoln Discussion Symposium
Snow in Springtime - Printable Version

+- Lincoln Discussion Symposium (https://rogerjnorton.com/LincolnDiscussionSymposium)
+-- Forum: Lincoln Discussion Symposium (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Snow in Springtime (/thread-2939.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Snow in Springtime - Eva Elisabeth - 05-15-2016 07:14 AM

Same here (snowy hailstorm precisely) - after over a week of awesome summerly 90℉ winter is back. (Thumb down...)

RE: Snow in Springtime - LincolnMan - 05-15-2016 07:21 AM

Today there will be no "tiptoe through the tulips."

RE: Snow in Springtime - Wild Bill - 05-15-2016 07:29 AM

You are going to hate me, but we are pushing 100 F in Arizona, partly cloudy.

RE: Snow in Springtime - Gene C - 05-15-2016 09:43 AM

(05-15-2016 07:29 AM)Wild Bill Wrote:  You are going to hate me, but we are pushing 100 F in Arizona, partly cloudy.

Don't worry Bill, the weather has nothing to do with it.
Big Grin

**** Disclaimer ****
I hope no one thinks that was a serious comment, as I have a high regard for Wild Bill.

RE: Snow in Springtime - ELCore - 05-15-2016 11:29 AM

It's only 57° F here in Pennsylvania right now. Sad

RE: Snow in Springtime - LincolnMan - 05-15-2016 11:47 AM

Mike Nesmith of the Monkees is here in Detroit for a comic convention. He posted on FaceBook the fact that it is snowing here. Welcome to Michigan! (Mike is from Texas).

RE: Snow in Springtime - Miss_Bellatrix - 05-16-2016 11:19 AM

(05-15-2016 11:47 AM)LincolnMan Wrote:  Mike Nesmith of the Monkees is here in Detroit for a comic convention. He posted on FaceBook the fact that it is snowing here. Welcome to Michigan! (Mike is from Texas).

Mike is my favourite of the Monkees!

And of course since there was snow in Michigan, we had snow in Ontario! It wasn't very much but when I went for a walk last night around 5pm, it was very lightly snowing. It's a bit warmer today. Let's hope the snow is done now!

RE: Snow in Springtime - LincolnMan - 05-16-2016 11:21 AM

Yes, the high today here is predicted to be 66!
Mike wrote that he really enjoyed being here. He has a long and distinguished career. And yes- I believe the Monkees should be in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.

RE: Snow in Springtime - Miss_Bellatrix - 05-16-2016 11:32 AM

Bill, I think we're supposed to get up to around that temperature today too. This up coming weekend is a long weekend here in Canada and traditionally, a weekend when people start camping and going to their cottages. Being as I live and work in a town very much dependent on tourists, I'm hoping the weather be good!

And yes, I agree - the Monkees should be in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame!